I had a super mild case of COVID last month. No one else in the house >>> Archived Message
Posted by Diane Wagner on January 6, 2021, 2:37 pm, in reply to "NGR, but...has anyone here gotten the covid vaccine? Somehow I was able to schedule mine for >"
Got sick. Itís crazy how differently it affects everyone. Iíve been supplementing with vitamin D and other vitamins and minerals for a while and I believe it helped me a lot.
- NGR, but...has anyone here gotten the covid vaccine? Somehow I was able to schedule mine for > - Sue in ABQ January 6, 2021, 10:36 am
- nope, not getting it. I don't go anywhere really. I am old being really careful. - wisteria January 9, 2021, 9:22 pm
- Not yet, it hasn't been offered to us yet. But hoping to have access soon. - Ivy in MA January 6, 2021, 7:09 pm
- My husband is a doc and got one. Moderna. It went well. Very sore arm at site, but otherwise great!< - Jinky January 6, 2021, 4:19 pm
- I had a super mild case of COVID last month. No one else in the house >>> - Diane Wagner January 6, 2021, 2:37 pm
- My friend has, a minister who volunteers at the local hospital. That hospital> - Coco in CA January 6, 2021, 1:59 pm
- Iím so happy to hear that those who have received the vaccine have had either none or mild side - Sue in ABQ January 6, 2021, 1:40 pm
- Expect my daughter will, as she's a PT. I just work at home and rarely leave now - Ori January 6, 2021, 12:18 pm
- Yes, Iím a healthcare worker. First shot no side effects and I get my second on Friday. - Lori N January 6, 2021, 12:02 pm
- Wow! Not yet. PA is moving very slow to vaccinate. Only about 150,000 have had it... - Mo in PA January 6, 2021, 11:55 am
- My niece & her husband, both in the medical field, had their first shots. Their second ...>>> - IL Deb January 6, 2021, 11:24 am
- Not yet. I'm on some sort of list to be notified when I might be eligible...huh? >>> - Patsy aka Madra January 6, 2021, 11:23 am
- Not yet here (in MI). First up are first responders and nursing homes. - Denise in MI January 6, 2021, 11:12 am