My niece & her husband, both in the medical field, had their first shots. Their second ...>>> Archived Message
Posted by IL Deb on January 6, 2021, 11:24 am, in reply to "NGR, but...has anyone here gotten the covid vaccine? Somehow I was able to schedule mine for >"
dose will be next week. They have had no adverse effects - they’re in their ‘40’s. |
Right now my husband and I are in quarantine. He tested positive December 30 and, thank God, his symptoms have been mild. Even so, we are on pins and needles because he’s 77 yrs old I’m 65. We’re so hoping that he’s able to get the vaccine - I wouldn’t mind getting mine now, too, as I have asthma. So far I’ve had no symptoms.
This is such a scary virus. We live alone, have no kids coming and going nor have we been to any gatherings, family or friends. We’ve been masked up when we go to the grocery store which is about the only place we’ve been since before thanksgiving. We diligently wash our hands & use the sanitizing wipes on everything we touch. And still he caught it.
Sorry - got carried away here! Guess I’ve been cooped up too long!!! Lol
- NGR, but...has anyone here gotten the covid vaccine? Somehow I was able to schedule mine for > - Sue in ABQ January 6, 2021, 10:36 am
- nope, not getting it. I don't go anywhere really. I am old being really careful. - wisteria January 9, 2021, 9:22 pm
- Not yet, it hasn't been offered to us yet. But hoping to have access soon. - Ivy in MA January 6, 2021, 7:09 pm
- My husband is a doc and got one. Moderna. It went well. Very sore arm at site, but otherwise great!< - Jinky January 6, 2021, 4:19 pm
- I had a super mild case of COVID last month. No one else in the house >>> - Diane Wagner January 6, 2021, 2:37 pm
- My friend has, a minister who volunteers at the local hospital. That hospital> - Coco in CA January 6, 2021, 1:59 pm
- I’m so happy to hear that those who have received the vaccine have had either none or mild side - Sue in ABQ January 6, 2021, 1:40 pm
- Expect my daughter will, as she's a PT. I just work at home and rarely leave now - Ori January 6, 2021, 12:18 pm
- Yes, I’m a healthcare worker. First shot no side effects and I get my second on Friday. - Lori N January 6, 2021, 12:02 pm
- Wow! Not yet. PA is moving very slow to vaccinate. Only about 150,000 have had it... - Mo in PA January 6, 2021, 11:55 am
- My niece & her husband, both in the medical field, had their first shots. Their second ...>>> - IL Deb January 6, 2021, 11:24 am
- Not yet. I'm on some sort of list to be notified when I might be eligible...huh? >>> - Patsy aka Madra January 6, 2021, 11:23 am
- Not yet here (in MI). First up are first responders and nursing homes. - Denise in MI January 6, 2021, 11:12 am