[ Post a Response | DOCKSIDE ]
Re: Tug/Tender 'Calshot'
Possibly ... because a train is a moving, tangible, 'living' being which people can relate to ...
I'm not too keen on 'Lazarus' locos, but they please some people ... neither do I understand the people who can't go to bed until they've found out the works numbers of two locos used a tunneling project at LHR (yawn), but there's no accounting for taste.
(Fifty-five years a working volunteer on the world's first preserved railway and still, whatever I might say, the best)
Link: Railway with a Heart of Gold
Tug/Tender 'Calshot' - Tim Hudson July 14, 2022, 9:53:31
- Picture taken 2021 - Kelvin July 15, 2022, 13:52:40
- Re: Tug/Tender 'Calshot' - Don T July 15, 2022, 8:30:27
- Re: Tug/Tender 'Calshot' - James Cadle July 16, 2022, 17:28:15
- Re: Tug/Tender 'Calshot' - Tim Hudson July 15, 2022, 9:57:39
- Steam Tug Cervia - Terry Wiltshire July 14, 2022, 11:54:21
« Back to index