THE STUDIO COMMISSARY
[ Post a Response | THE STUDIO COMMISSARY ]
Hello and thank you for all of the sweet birthday messages. >>
Posted by Helen in CA
on March 30, 2023, 11:14 am
I apologize for being scarce for some time now. I've gone through lots of changes, but what hasn't changed is my love for Gene and my friends here on the SC. Your enthusiasm and participation in this special group has brought me smiles through tough days, and for that I am grateful.
I haven't taken many serious photos in a while, but I'll leave you with a pic of my favorite fashion of all, The Magic Season from the Belle of New Orleans SSP Convention. I am also including a pic of Sandra with the curator of the Louisiana Fashion Archives, which we visited while there, seeing the original gown that Sandra had painstaking reproduced for us! Patsy also reproduced the 1954? Town and Country magazine it was featured in!
XO Helen instagram picture grabber
Original fashion pic by Dave DeCaro of DaveLand.
- Happy belated birthday, Helen! Miss you.[EMPTY] - Edie in NY March 31, 2023, 7:16 pm
- This next convention will be my first. I hope I can give everyone a birthday hug there![EMPTY] - Bryan March 30, 2023, 8:16 pm
- Hope you are well. That was my first in person SSP event. It was great. Nm - Kim in IL March 30, 2023, 6:33 pm
- That was such a great event. I have fond memories of it, too! - Jackie_NJ March 30, 2023, 5:10 pm
- Love seeing these! Hope things are going well for you, Helen!< - Jinky March 30, 2023, 2:38 pm
- Great choice of fashion, Helen. Take care of yourself. - Kay in Chgo March 30, 2023, 2:11 pm