THE STUDIO COMMISSARY
[ Post a Response | THE STUDIO COMMISSARY ]
Not Gene, but I just had to share!!!!!PICS>>>>>>
Posted by SuzanneMcD
on March 8, 2023, 9:25 pm
My childhood Skipper doll just got home from her "Spa Day"!!!!!!
My parents bought her for me around 1964. As a child, I played with her often, and totally loved her. Even after I was finished playing with dolls, I kept her. She has been packed away for 50+ years. I finally decided that she should have a place of honor in my doll cabinet, so I sent her out for rejuvenation to Pink Bubble Doll Spa. Bobby Taylor did a wonderful job! He gave her a good cleaning, fixed her hair, and touched up her face paint.
I was able to find this 1964 vintage Skipper fashion, "Red Velvet" (in excellent condition) from eBay.
I think she looks fabulous considering she is almost 60 years old!!!!!!
- He really does a great job! <[EMPTY] - Jinky March 12, 2023, 11:18 am
- I love that you did this! Shortly after I started collecting Gene... - Vicki in IL March 9, 2023, 9:38 pm
- Bobby Taylor always does phenomenal work. Skipper is gorgeous. - Don in SeaTac March 9, 2023, 1:41 pm
- Love your Skipper! And the fact that she is a doll from your childhood … - Barb in MA March 9, 2023, 11:22 am
- Wow! What a transformation! She looks brand new![EMPTY] - Sue in ABQ March 9, 2023, 11:15 am
- What a wonderful Skipper! >> - Kelly Red March 9, 2023, 8:28 am
- I LOVE her! I still have my last Barbie too msg-->> - Lori in RI March 9, 2023, 4:52 am
- She looks great! What a treasure. - Kay in Chgo March 8, 2023, 9:31 pm
- She looks amazing!!!!![EMPTY] - Deb in IN March 8, 2023, 9:30 pm