THE STUDIO COMMISSARY
[ Post a Response | THE STUDIO COMMISSARY ]
A Collection Question
Posted by PaulB
on December 15, 2022, 9:05 am
I am curious how other collectors store their dolls.
Do you keep everything in shippers? I have until now, but am beginning to think that I would interact and enjoy my collection more and have them more accessible if I kept them without the shipper. I am also almost at the point where my collection is "permanent" and have decided to keep a set limit- one doll in, one doll out. So would you keep all the shippers separately or just a few of each size when you do decide to part with a doll?
Thank you for your thoughts.
- Itís a dilemma isnít it! If I had to choose between displaying some dolls vs storing more in boxes - Alliegator December 16, 2022, 11:19 am
- My dolls are out permanently on display... I have kept some boxes - Karen in NZ December 16, 2022, 4:38 am
- I kept all boxes and most of the shippers. I broke the shippers down flat and store that way. - Max December 16, 2022, 1:14 am
- Itís probably smart to keep both, but I just have never had the room for that. - Ohiostar December 15, 2022, 3:09 pm
- I usually keep the boxes, but not the shippers. Although I have a.... - SuzanneMcD December 15, 2022, 2:49 pm
- Good question and I have been asking the same thing lately. Iím feeling boxed in so to say with so - Lori N December 15, 2022, 1:52 pm
- Like Jackie, most of mine are in boxes and shippers if I had one, but >>> - Kathleen in NKY December 15, 2022, 1:47 pm
- I have no boxed dolls, no shippers and no boxes, but then - - Bryan December 15, 2022, 1:03 pm
- Excellent question. I applaud your one in / one out policy. I do keep my shippers, if the doll is - Geneboyz December 15, 2022, 11:43 am
- Almost everything I have is in a box, I have space constraints.[EMPTY] - Jackie_NJ December 15, 2022, 10:49 am
- Good question, Paul. Everything in my collection is on display or else it ... - Ori December 15, 2022, 9:25 am