THE STUDIO COMMISSARY
[ Post a Response | THE STUDIO COMMISSARY ]
Pink with a definite silver cast to it
Posted by Jackie_NJ
on August 13, 2022, 12:49 pm
This is one of my all time favorite SSP designs. It reads more silver in the photo, but in reality it has a pink tone.
I was droping off something to Sandra's HQ at one of the events and Eddie Haley answered my knock, holding a few packages of this outfit, and I nearly grabbed it out of his hand. When I walked into the dinner and saw this on a doll, it was an immediate bee line to the Sales Table. Fortunately, I was early enough!
The model is a ModsDoll.
My Ebay store for Fashion Doll clothes:
My Etsy Store for Fashion dolls and 60-70 cm BJDS
- Such a rich fabric, lovely colors.[EMPTY] - Debra in Texas August 14, 2022, 1:57 pm
- Lovely...this outfit came in 3 different color versions... - Dennis in IN August 14, 2022, 8:51 am
- The ensemble is Semi Precious from SSP - RE in 2019, glad you liked it! - Jackie_NJ August 14, 2022, 1:16 am
- Much prettier than I remembered! What was wrong with me not getting it?[EMPTY] - Sandra in Ohio August 13, 2022, 7:08 pm
- So luxe![EMPTY] - Donna in FL August 13, 2022, 3:11 pm
- Very lovely on this doll, Jackie. - Kay in Chgo August 13, 2022, 3:00 pm
- I love the coat fabric. I remember when we found it at a fabric store in the city. [EMPTY] - Mike August 13, 2022, 1:19 pm
- Wow, very nice outfit! [EMPTY] - Rosanna in OR August 13, 2022, 1:04 pm