THE STUDIO COMMISSARY
[ Post a Response | THE STUDIO COMMISSARY ]
Alternatives or Substitutes for IT Stand?
Posted by Ohiostar
on January 24, 2022, 10:19 am
I recently got an IT Gene with stand, but while the base was the Integrity one, the upright was an AD one. She won't sit stationary and keeps flopping over, had to rubber band the legs around the upright.
I don't mind getting an IT stand but haven't seen one in months. Outside of Kaiser stands, which I personally dislike for fashion dolls (JMHO), are there any other possible alternatives?
- Not so uch the stand as it is the loose jointed legs and waist msg - Lori in Denver January 24, 2022, 2:48 pm
- Thanks for the suggestions! [EMPTY] - Ohiostar January 24, 2022, 2:29 pm
- I have used mounting putty under the shoes to get them to stand. Comes off easily. - Becky in Upstate January 24, 2022, 1:39 pm
- PM you[EMPTY] - Brian C January 24, 2022, 12:56 pm
- It always seems to take some improvisational efforts with doll stands>> - Jackie_NJ January 24, 2022, 12:02 pm
- I never had much luck getting nude IT Gene or friends to stand up. I always had to tie their…. - Mo in PA January 24, 2022, 11:41 am