THE STUDIO COMMISSARY
[ Post a Response | THE STUDIO COMMISSARY ]
Sorry, but I have to vent about negative feedback on ebay!
Posted by Sue in ABQ
on December 3, 2021, 6:56 pm
I have been selling on ebay since 1997 and NEVER received any negative feedback EVER. Ebay has made it so difficult to check your own feedback, and I haven't been selling on there recently, until today when I went to list something and saw that my feedback is 96.something %. I said WHAAAAAT????? Well, back in October I sold a really inexpensive doll to someone in MS and the tracking showed that it was delivered, but apparently they never got it. She never contacted me by email or by ebay messenger and as far as I know never requested a refund. Instead she jumped at the change to leave NEGATIVE Feedback! I responded to the negative feedback today, but of course the lower rating cannot be changed!
Has anyone else had this happen? Would calling ebay help? I assume it's just tough cookies and I'm stuck with the really low rating now. I can't believe how inconsiderate some people are!
- Yay! EBay has taken the negative feedback down and will restore my score. Takes 72 hours to see it. - Sue in ABQ December 4, 2021, 3:19 pm
- You’ve been loyal too long. Call them - Lori in Denver December 4, 2021, 1:55 am
- I agree with contacting ebay. I had someone leave a negative feedback on me - Max December 4, 2021, 12:51 am
- I messaged the buyer. She said she has no idea why she would have left negative feedback since she - Sue in ABQ December 4, 2021, 12:15 am
- eBay might remove it if it shows it was delivered - SandyNY December 3, 2021, 10:23 pm
- I'd call Ebay esp. if the tracking shows it was delivered - ScottWashDC December 3, 2021, 9:15 pm