THE STUDIO COMMISSARY
[ Post a Response | THE STUDIO COMMISSARY ]
One of AD's earlier black and whites...
Posted by Lynne D
on October 13, 2021, 8:07 pm
While I love the whole "Degas ballerina" look of this gown, I seldom put it on a doll, because it takes up so much of my limited display space. While tweaking the fit, I realized I liked it better after I removed the big velvet bow in back. You get a better view of Gene's tiny waist. I also gave her a necklace in place of the flower on a ribbon, letting Gene's lipstick be the only dash of color.
- I have this outfit and have never appreciated it. Lovely![EMPTY] - Misty1 October 16, 2021, 8:43 pm
- So beautiful! - Trish at dollymall October 15, 2021, 2:00 pm
- I always loved this outfit! Beautiful!![EMPTY] - Mike October 14, 2021, 9:03 am
- What an improvement![EMPTY] - Dave in SD October 14, 2021, 12:58 am
- So pretty on that doll. I like your updates, too! [EMPTY] - Rosanna in OR October 13, 2021, 8:47 pm