THE STUDIO COMMISSARY
[ Post a Response | THE STUDIO COMMISSARY ]
Wondering if the header suit was printed linen? >>
Posted by Jackie_NJ
on September 15, 2021, 12:02 pm
In which case it brings to mind linen being used for suits in the mid to late 1960s, and Mood Fabrics had a bunch of printed linen this past summer, as well.
I like finding the cycles of things. Sometimes the interest stays, and sometimes it fades.
My Ebay store for Fashion Doll clothes:
My Etsy Store for Fashion dolls and 60-70 cm BJDS
- I started with fish nets during my preshaving days-not a great look...then - dcal September 15, 2021, 8:22 pm
- LOL! - Kelly Red September 15, 2021, 9:52 pm
- As a budding teenager, we were expected to wear girdles to be properly dressed ladies. Italian way![EMPTY] - Ori September 15, 2021, 7:47 pm
- Wondering how a waist that tiny was ever possible! - VeraS September 15, 2021, 2:17 pm
- Sure looks like it.[EMPTY] - Lynne D September 15, 2021, 12:42 pm