THE STUDIO COMMISSARY
[ Post a Response | THE STUDIO COMMISSARY ]
Ivy Jordanís early 60s look!
Posted by pat
on August 19, 2021, 11:14 am
Ivy Jordan sports a very chic early 1960s look. The versatile lady Director is always up to her neck in interesting projects, but always enjoys a nice portrait!
This look came about when Miss Jordanís original hair suffered some damage forcing it to be removed, so she is awaiting a reroot when I can be inspired. Thought this look reminded me of a bubblecut barbie!
- It does look like a bubblecut style, looks good on her!! - sarah in SC August 21, 2021, 5:41 am
- She reminds me of the English a tree, Kay Kendall.[EMPTY] - Fran in NYC August 19, 2021, 3:40 pm
- She looks so very good.[EMPTY] - Mo in PA August 19, 2021, 2:35 pm
- She looks great this way!! - Kay in Chgo August 19, 2021, 2:15 pm
- Is that the Liz Taylor wig? I've always loved it! Great Photo!<[EMPTY] - Jinky August 19, 2021, 1:24 pm
- What a great look for Ivy! Thanks for posting this.[EMPTY] - Lynne D August 19, 2021, 1:12 pm
- Fabulous![EMPTY] - Anne in Port Angeles August 19, 2021, 12:50 pm