THE STUDIO COMMISSARY
[ Post a Response | THE STUDIO COMMISSARY ]
Sorry I am not involved with SSP any more. I asked to be compensated for my work and was told no.
I take that back... I was offered 20% of my requested compensation. I do not think I am being a bad person here. I turned over the sales page free of charge when I parted no problem. I spent close to 12 years maintaining that site at no charge. The Archive was my own work that involved four labor intensive months. It was something I had wanted to do for a long time and was very proud of it. I shut it down because most likely it was going to be copied without my permission. I am sorry to all of you.
- Iím sorry this happened to you but not surprised. - TG in PA August 23, 2021, 8:23 am
- Thank you for the explanation. I've been to SSP just once and am going next week, but you were >> - Mordols August 17, 2021, 7:52 pm
- Iím sorry to hear that. I canít imagine convention without you. Nm - Kim in IL August 17, 2021, 11:47 am
- I'm sorry to hear that. You did an amazing job there! Loved- still love - seeing your work! - Kim in VA August 17, 2021, 5:57 am
- The Archive was beautifully done and an invaluable reference tool. Iím sorry that you - LouiseF August 16, 2021, 10:01 pm
- Wow. - Kay in Chgo August 16, 2021, 9:03 pm
- I'm sorry to see this, yet completely understand. You are such a positive force at convention - VeraS August 16, 2021, 7:55 pm
- Iím sorry for all involved - including the Gene fans. I do understand though.[EMPTY] - Geneboyz August 16, 2021, 7:39 pm
- Well, Elaine and I can buy you a drink Ö.. sorry. Youíre the best - Lori in Denver August 16, 2021, 7:39 pm
- Understandable.[EMPTY] - Mo in PA August 16, 2021, 7:29 pm