Collections- post from yesterday- My china and glass
Posted by Lisanva
on July 28, 2021, 7:47 am
I am sharing my collection of china and glass table settings - besides dolls & dollhouses and miniatures, I have a weakness for vintage china and glass. I love to decorate the table with different table settings for the holidays- Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, even St. Patrick's day!
Here are a few photos of the table decked out for those holidays with different china and glass from my collection.
Fall with corning ware, and chilli served
Anchor hocking green glass punch bowl Christmas oranges displayed
Milk glass candy dishes - Christmas candy
Boopie Green bubble glass plates -easter lemon cake
I don't really have photos of my collection WITHOUT food, lol as I have so much china plates and glass for the various holidays, this is only a fraction and I was attempting to find the Independence day plates that I use for fourth of july, labor day and memorial day- those are my favorites besides the green bubble glass ones. When I find more photos I will post. I also like to cook- lol.
- This is lovely....your collection is unusual and interesting and I really>> - Izzy July 29, 2021, 7:48 am
- More photos of my China & Glass- Bubble Glass & China - Lisanva July 28, 2021, 4:25 pm
- Lisa, this was so much fun to see. I have clear bubble plates, bowls, etc....msg >>> - Trish at dollymall July 30, 2021, 3:06 am
- You certainly have interesting and beautiful tableware. What fun to have those special pieces.[EMPTY] - Mo in PA July 28, 2021, 9:34 pm
- You set a gorgeous table![EMPTY] - deebee July 28, 2021, 6:24 pm
- That green is gorgeous.[EMPTY] - Lori N July 28, 2021, 6:12 pm
- I forgot how pretty the Corning ware was.the green Bubble glass is so unusual.[EMPTY] - Mo in PA July 28, 2021, 2:32 pm
- The Green bubble is so unique! :)[EMPTY] - Jinky July 28, 2021, 10:57 am
- Pretty enough to be in a magazine!!!! I love your collection!!!!! - SuzanneMcD July 28, 2021, 10:48 am
- So beautiful!!![EMPTY] - Alliegator July 28, 2021, 7:53 am