THE STUDIO COMMISSARY
[ Post a Response | THE STUDIO COMMISSARY ]
It's D Day and there is almost no coverage
Posted by Jackie_NJ
on June 6, 2021, 12:17 pm
D Day, the biggest amphibious in history, was a turning point in WW II, and I saw one article where its importance was explained on the CNN website, but not a lot of other coverage.
For the era in which Gene was supposed to have lived, D Day was enormously important, and for today, the headlines have moved on to other topics.
D Day seems to have become irrelevant. Do you think that's just the way it goes, or does the lack of coverage give you pause?
My Ebay store for Fashion Doll clothes:
My Etsy Store for Fashion dolls and 60-70 cm BJDS
- Jerry and I marked it by listening to some old time radio coverage of the first reports>>> - Kay in Chgo June 6, 2021, 9:50 pm
- Our local CBS station did a feature on it and an interview>> - April in VA June 6, 2021, 5:23 pm
- June 1944 was when my parents got married pic--->> - Lori in RI June 6, 2021, 3:44 pm
- “Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.” Sir Winston Churchill - Patsy aka Madra June 6, 2021, 1:21 pm
- Gives me pause but they days everything does. >> - George in NC June 6, 2021, 12:59 pm