Now, I am asking for the same gesture you received. Does that make me a "backstabber?" Really?
You can ask anyone, I always speak my mind and reframe from name calling. This is a well thought out discussion on how we can solve an "imaginary" problem.
Yes we won the first game 27-17 and lost the second game, Congratulations. I have not made any references to that game or made any excuses for it. What I am saying is this and let me be clear on this...
1. My team wants to play in Greensboro next weekend. It has national exposure.
2. I informed Jim Rezac of the Sunday schedule 1 month ago, when I heard about the tournament.
3. I asked for an adjustment in scheduling similar to the adjustments made in conjunction with the 51ers. (No one refuted those facts.)
4. Detailed discussions have been aired of Sunday 18th on the message board. (I do enjoy the democracy of the league.)
5. Jim asked for suggestions and solutions.
6. I provided a workable solution with reference to a precedence that was set in connection with your team.
Mike, I take major exception to you calling me a backstabber. I never call names or disrespect a player. That is not my way or value system. If you, in some form or fashion, took my comments personal, you were mistaken and my apologizes are offered. If you still feel ill about the matter, call me please. You and I do have enough of a relationship to talk man to man.
« Back to index