• Ian Carter, Iliffe Media editorial director
• Toby Granville, Newsquest editorial development director
• Gary Shipton, National World editorial director
• Paul Rowland, Reach Regionals editorial director
• Martin Wright, Midland News Association editor in chief
• Jeremy Spooner, News Media Association Independent Publishers Forum chair
Now, bear in mind, these greedy groups have wrecked the local & regional press business over many years, and constantly blame others for the problems they have brought on themselves.
PLUS they have been happy to have the BBC funded local democracy reporters based in their offices, basically they are commercial operations happy to receive some funding from the TV licence fee!
I have no time for their whinging.
« Back to index
Please post or reply to any Radio-related subject / topic or question, all are welcome, Pirate, Legal, Web, Etc.