Pirate / Free Radio
[ Post a Response | Pirate / Free Radio ]
Re: FM RSL
Posted by Scottg on April 17, 2023, 6:25 pm, in reply to "Re: FM RSL
Walter S, if it was about 10 years ago, it would be either the King's Head (in Ore) or the Robert de Mortain (on the Ridge). Both now closed. The locations are listed, along with a description of the teeshirt design for the various years on the history section on the link AgB supplied. Some Radio Caroline DJ'S have broadcast in the past on Hastings Rock. Scottg.
FM RSL - John B April 13, 2023, 6:15 pm
- Re: FM RSL - AgB April 13, 2023, 8:46 pm
- Re: FM RSL - Walter S April 15, 2023, 7:00 pm
- Re: FM RSL - AgB April 17, 2023, 3:56 pm
- Re: FM RSL - Scottg April 17, 2023, 6:25 pm
- Re: FM RSL - Walter S April 14, 2023, 1:40 pm
« Back to index
Please post or reply to any Radio-related subject / topic or question, all are welcome, Pirate, Legal, Web, Etc.