Pirate / Free Radio
[ Post a Response | Pirate / Free Radio ]
Re: Has DAB peaked
It,s not going to that simple as going DAB for a small station. They would need a total rebrand so to atract listener's in the new wider area ?.
There's risks with going from a small local station to one that covers the hole region.
At 11k listener's I would think it must be on borrowed time & time for them to get & sell up why they can (if they can?)
They had good run
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Has DAB peaked - DK May 19, 2022, 2:14 pm
- Re: Has DAB peaked - Popadoodledoo May 19, 2022, 4:42 pm
- Re: Has DAB peaked - Mike Simmonds May 19, 2022, 4:42 pm
- Re: Has DAB peaked - Mark May 19, 2022, 5:05 pm
- Re: Has DAB peaked - Dave May 19, 2022, 11:45 pm
- Re: Has DAB peaked - DK May 20, 2022, 4:30 pm
- Re: Has DAB peaked - Mark May 24, 2022, 10:44 am
- Re: Has DAB peaked - Mark May 24, 2022, 1:59 pm
« Back to index
Please post or reply to any Radio-related subject / topic or question, all are welcome, Pirate, Legal, Web, Etc.