Pirate / Free Radio
[ Post a Response | Pirate / Free Radio ]
Re: Has DAB peaked
Posted by Dave on May 19, 2022, 11:45 pm, in reply to "Has DAB peaked
Yep DAB has peaked hardly anyone is buying DAB radios, yes there in new cars but a lot of people still just use the fm part of the radio.
The fact DAB has peaked is not that big a problem but if it starts to go into decline that's another story. Not convinced that ssdab is going to be a massive success, I think some will not end up getting on air personally.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Has DAB peaked - DK May 19, 2022, 2:14 pm
- Re: Has DAB peaked - Popadoodledoo May 19, 2022, 4:42 pm
- Re: Has DAB peaked - Mike Simmonds May 19, 2022, 4:42 pm
- Re: Has DAB peaked - Mark May 19, 2022, 5:05 pm
- Re: Has DAB peaked - Dave May 19, 2022, 11:45 pm
- Re: Has DAB peaked - DK May 20, 2022, 4:30 pm
- Re: Has DAB peaked - Mark May 24, 2022, 10:44 am
- Re: Has DAB peaked - Mark May 24, 2022, 1:59 pm
« Back to index
Please post or reply to any Radio-related subject / topic or question, all are welcome, Pirate, Legal, Web, Etc.