Pirate / Free Radio
[ Post a Response | Pirate / Free Radio ]
Re: Radio User
Posted by STx on October 4, 2021, 3:07 pm, in reply to "Re: Radio User
If this is the same radio as the Tivdio V115, and it certainly looks the same, then it had a problem on 648 khz in that the internal class D audio amp had a PWM frequency of 650 khz and was very audible on 648. There was no real way of changing the frequency of operation without circuit surgery, so a bit dissapointing but for £15 its worth it for the FM section, re-chargeable via USB and built in MP3 player. I use this as a work radio and for its size the sound is very good and it runs all day at highish volume on a charge.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Radio User - Mike Simmonds October 4, 2021, 11:40 am
- Re: Radio User - Garry Stevens October 4, 2021, 1:06 pm
- Re: Radio User - Mike Simmonds October 4, 2021, 1:20 pm
- Re: Radio User - STx October 4, 2021, 3:07 pm
- Re: Radio User - John Morris October 25, 2021, 1:41 pm
- Re: Radio User - Paul Rusling October 6, 2021, 10:03 am
« Back to index
Please post or reply to any Radio-related subject / topic or question, all are welcome, Pirate, Legal, Web, Etc.