[ Post a Response | DOCKSIDE ]
Re: LJ/WMS and WMS/HM
Kelvin, There is still a possibility that some LJs and Wirral models will re-appear. A couple of years ago I bought some master models all of which were damaged but I had recently come across a large number of models which had been mis-sold at an auctionthat could be used for spares to restore the master models. The master models included many of the early Len Jordan models that were withdrawn about 25 years ago and Len never re-issued himself. I have restored, re-moulded, cast and re-issued some of these models, not as kits but as finished models. In terms of Len Jordan's numbering, these are M3, M6, M11 and L6 but I will email you with a list of the variations.
I also understand some test castings have been produced from former Wirral-owned masters by their current owner.
LJ/WMS and WMS/HM - Kelvin August 15, 2023, 11:29:06
- Re: LJ/WMS and WMS/HM - John Button August 19, 2023, 15:33:10
- Re: LJ/WMS and WMS/HM - Paul Lowe August 17, 2023, 17:52:23
- Re: LJ/WMS and WMS/HM - jOHN BUTTON August 16, 2023, 21:01:03
- Re: LJ/WMS and WMS/HM - Roger Dawson August 16, 2023, 9:44:45
- Re: LJ/WMS and WMS/HM - Peter Roberts August 16, 2023, 6:55:21
- Re: LJ/WMS and WMS/HM/Instructions - Sandy Sinclair August 15, 2023, 15:51:44
« Back to index