[ Post a Response | Ontario Vintage Fishing Tackle ]
One more link.............
Posted by KEN KERR on January 8, 2017, 5:55 pm, in reply to "JAMES HENRY AVERY"
As Joe Stag mentioned, the Avery lure was most likely made by W.T.J. Lowe using their own patent.
In 1906, Wm. Croft bought the Lowe patents for use in Canada. It was Andrew Wight (remember he had been a salesman for Thomas, James and Avery) and his father Thomas who started actually making the Lowe lures for Croft, at their Cedar Isle Lodge at Trent River.
- Avery and Co. Toronto - Jason H January 2, 2017, 6:57 pm
- JAMES HENRY AVERY - KEN KERR January 8, 2017, 2:01 pm
- One more link............. - KEN KERR January 8, 2017, 5:55 pm
- Thanks Ken - Jason H January 8, 2017, 4:30 pm
- Re: Avery and Co. Toronto - Paul M January 3, 2017, 5:31 pm
- Nice Metal Jason - Patrick January 2, 2017, 7:11 pm
- Picture of Avery and Co. Toronto - Jason H January 2, 2017, 6:59 pm
« Back to index