[ Post a Response | Lonnie Donegan Discussion Forum ]
Re: Jimmy Currie
Posted by Geoff Powis on December 2, 2015, 5:06 pm, in reply to "Re: Jimmy Currie"
I have always been a great fan of Lonnie. Only recently I got round to thinking about Jimmy Currie (how sad is that?) My best love song is "I'll never fall in love again" .. I have 10yr old twins and they will soon be experiencing the agonies of being dumped. It's a soothing, sympathetic song musically and in language. Do you know who wrote the words and who wrote the music, please?
- Help needed please - Tony Palmer July 14, 2008, 9:44 pm
- Re: Help needed please - Tony Palmer July 14, 2008, 10:56 pm
- Jimmy Currie - ROGER RETTIG July 17, 2008, 10:51 pm
- Re: Jimmy Currie - Tony Palmer August 12, 2008, 9:17 pm
- Re: Jimmy Currie - Scott currie ( jimmy's son ) August 24, 2010, 3:04 pm
- Re: Jimmy Currie - terry November 25, 2012, 2:20 pm
- Re: Jimmy Currie - Roger Rettig November 25, 2012, 4:43 pm
- Re: Jimmy Currie - Geoff Powis December 2, 2015, 5:06 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!