After a site meeting this evening at the Mirfiled venue it has been decided not to try and re run next weekend, the ground is still not suitable to hold a meeting on with the continued rainfall this week and more rain forecast for the next few days.
Will all riders that entered the scheduled meeting on the 15th please contact Emma McGurk
if they wish to have their entrys transfered over to the 12th August at Emley.
you can contact Emma on email@example.com
« Back to index