My best guess for the blonde in the wine outfit is that she is an early Gene by Laurie Leigh. > Archived Message
Posted by Amandap on March 15, 2012, 7:55 pm, in reply to "Need help identifying repaints from the Benshop (pics)"
This is based on the eyebrows and nostrils which are very much Laurie's style. Also other aspects and features look like Laurie's work but the lips make me unsure. |
Laurie did some collaborations with Ann-Marie Burns who made OOAK outfits. I suggest you contact Laurie. She will be able to tell you if she painted her.
Good luck learning who the artists are for all of them. I always want to know that for all my dolls.
- Need help identifying repaints from the Benshop (pics) - Tom in CA March 15, 2012, 7:11 pm
- Thanks, everyone. I'll try to contact some of these artists to get confirmation. :) (nm) - Tom in CA March 16, 2012, 11:56 am
- The last one reminds me of Mark Middendorf's work >>> - Rosanna in OR March 16, 2012, 12:11 am
- That 2nd one could be a Mary Beyer....maybe??? - Debra in Texas March 15, 2012, 11:34 pm
- The second one looks like an early Gena Claire. - Sylvia in Fl March 15, 2012, 8:56 pm
- My best guess for the blonde in the wine outfit is that she is an early Gene by Laurie Leigh. > - Amandap March 15, 2012, 7:55 pm