If I had a hat on, I'd take it off for you and Elaine. I Archived Message
Posted by marilyn in syracuse on March 4, 2012, 12:28 pm, in reply to "Benlist Meisner Olympus - closes tonite and possibly my last duty."
am so grateful to have obtained my treasured Silver Rose and have been fascinated since December over each and every posting. |
I miss Ben's presence a lot . . . he was a good acquaintance and a good old egg.
: The auction on eBay for Laura Meisner's Gene
: OOAK "Olympus" closes tonite about
: 7:20 EST. Don't miss this rare treasure
: from Ben's collection.
: You an find it under seller Benslistdoll or
: by searching ebay for "Gene
: Closing this auction and getting her off to
: you looks like it will be my last actions
: regarding Ben's collection. It has been an
: honor fulfilling Ben's desire that his dolls
: find loving homes and very rewarding to get
: back in touch with so many Gene friends in
: the process, not to mention meeting great
: new friends along the way. It has been 3
: months, over 350 hours and thousands and
: thousands of emails, but and I received so
: much help from Elaine and Lori and Fil and
: many others- amazing!
: Take care, everyone, and do stay in touch!
- Benlist Meisner Olympus - closes tonite and possibly my last duty. - sharon meyer March 4, 2012, 12:10 pm
- You are amazing ! I hope Ben's Family treated you well!!! - Brian in LA March 5, 2012, 7:12 pm
- An amazing undertaking and a successful completion.... - CarrolynAR March 4, 2012, 6:40 pm
- What a wonderful job you have done. - Debra in Texas March 4, 2012, 5:45 pm
- That was quite a project and you all should be commended! I admit seeing what you > - Mike March 4, 2012, 4:04 pm
- you deserve combat pay! I applaude what you pulled off day and night Lady - Lori in Denver March 4, 2012, 3:36 pm
- Thank you Sharon. You, Elaine, Lori and the rest have made it possible for >> - Mary in CT March 4, 2012, 2:11 pm
- You have done a wonderful job of helping his family and I am sure - Karen in New Zealandr March 4, 2012, 1:50 pm
- Well done, Sharon. :) (nm) - Tom in CA March 4, 2012, 1:49 pm
- If I had a hat on, I'd take it off for you and Elaine. I - marilyn in syracuse March 4, 2012, 12:28 pm
- Sharon, you were a great friend to Ben and his family! I love each of the wonderful dolls . . . - Jennifer-in-PA March 4, 2012, 12:25 pm