Portrait - I believe she is wigged, so ... Archived Message
Posted by Sharon Meyer on January 28, 2012, 11:17 pm, in reply to "Mixed-bag collection for me. I love My Valentine and have ordered her from you all ready."
could be just an adjustment cuz the doll has travelled! Great comments, thanks! |
: Vintage Miracle Mile outfit is gorgeous - will
: Portrait by Dorinda - her outfit is
: beautiful. Would like the hair except for
: the hair going over her ears...looks like
: bad 60's to me.
: Rossa Vita is beautiful, but the teeth will
: no doubt inspire the same mixed feelings
: that Violet did. I like em!
: LOVE the sweaters, black mermaid gown,
: staircase, white phone, Vita in Buff, wine
: glasses, mirror and fireplace, LAMP,
: Generally speaking, I find many of the
: outfits look like "tramp wear" to
: me and unfortunately, the black dolls look
: like they should be standing on a corner
: somewhere. Shoe edges look unfinished.
: Legs look bad in mini skirts.
: I love George's work! Good price points.
: Love the poseability of these dolls. Would
: like to see uniforms, some costumes, some
: Marie Antoinette era, and 20's, 30's and
: 40's outfits. Slim evening wear since the
: poofy ones take up too much space. I prefer
: fine fabrics and have no preference on
: rooted hair or wigs. The jewelry all
: appears to be terrific. Eyelashes are a
- Survey for George, Terry and the folks who make Vita - Pls help! - Sharon Meyer January 28, 2012, 2:17 pm
- First, thank you for taking the time... (msg) - Terry Barner January 30, 2012, 10:50 pm
- Hi Sharon - Here are my answers - - Dave January 30, 2012, 2:11 pm
- Firstly a big round of applause for Valentine... she will be the - Karen in New Zealand January 29, 2012, 3:19 pm
- The backdrop that looked like a columned wall was promising but... - Terri-NY January 29, 2012, 2:53 pm
- OK Here it goes.... - Leneda January 29, 2012, 11:51 am
- Mixed-bag collection for me. I love My Valentine and have ordered her from you all ready. - Kate in NM January 28, 2012, 10:08 pm
- Portrait - I believe she is wigged, so ... - Sharon Meyer January 28, 2012, 11:17 pm
- Love the collection! I have already placed my order....>>>>>>>>>>>> - Debra in Texas January 28, 2012, 7:18 pm
- I'm pretty sure that they know more from me than they really WANT to. But .... - flamingomoon January 28, 2012, 6:54 pm
- Survey - Lori in RI January 28, 2012, 4:49 pm
- I really love My Valentine, and have ordered her. I'd like to see dolls with rooted hair>> - Kathy in NJ/NYC January 28, 2012, 4:35 pm
- First off, I really like the fashions and accessories in >>> - Rosanna in OR January 28, 2012, 3:38 pm
- Well, since you asked - Joe in chicago January 28, 2012, 3:21 pm
- Feel free to send me your order, Joe - and thanks for the input! - Sharon Meyer January 28, 2012, 7:53 pm
- I would love a vacuum cleaner too...how cool that would be. msg---> - Lori in RI January 28, 2012, 4:56 pm
- I like the '40s also, and some 50's fashions. - kathy L January 28, 2012, 3:32 pm
- Totally agree with you, Joe!!.................. - Steve C. January 28, 2012, 3:27 pm
- Love the Vintage line, and My Valentine's face paint!!!.......... - Steve C. January 28, 2012, 3:19 pm