My Valentine is simply lovely.................... Archived Message
Posted by Steve C. on January 28, 2012, 8:15 pm, in reply to "Yes, let's hope Terry Barner keeps painting..."
and that is saying a lot. THIS is where Vita can kill..... |
Vintage or modern!!!! I liked the simple Goth facepaint, too!!!
: faces for them and George Sarofeen keeps
: --Previous Message--
: I'm hair challenged, too, so a well-coiffed
: doll is an asset, but wigs on a doll can add
: to the fun, especially if you like the
: doll's facepaint.
: I hope we see more like My Valentine's
: facepaint. So sophisticated and sultry.
: --Previous Message--
: this collection. Something for everyone. 'My
: Valentine' is beautiful. I love that time
: period and would love to see more in that
: era. I tend to stay in the 20's through
: 50's, but have enjoyed a few 1910's and
: period pieces from the 1700 and 1800's.
: (Marie Antoinette inspired gowns are a
: I am very hair challenged, so I do like
: rooted hair that is nicely coiffed, not
: "long and hanging there".
: Also, I am mostly interested in "outfit
: only". I have a lot of dolls and like
: to re-dress them in new outfits. I love the
: eyeglasses you have listed and like little
: accessories in the vein.
: --Previous Message--
: Sharon Vita Pix
: The folks at Horsman who make the Vita dolls
: want your input! The more info and the more
: people we get to respond, the more likely we
: are to get what we want from them in future.
: If George and Terry (or others) do more
: dolls and outfits for Horsman, what would
: you like to see:
: 1. What era(s)? pre-1920 historical, 20's,
: 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, more modern?
: 2. What styles - ie movie characters, movie
: costumes recreated or imagined, uniforms,
: suits, ballgowns, daywear, the list goes on.
: 3. If you could buy the wigs used on Le
: Gant Noir and My Valentine, would you?
: 4. What styles would you like to see in
: 5. Accessories - do you want more props (ie
: glasses and silver tray with Tre Elegant) or
: more wearables like eyeglasses, hats,
: purses, jewelry - where should they spend
: their bucks?
: 6. Do you prefer realism or whimsy? ie -
: we shrunk the real thing, our makeup fits
: the era, our hair looks realistic or whimsy
: - ie over the top, goth, fantasy, eye
: 7. Rooted or wigged?
: 8. Fine fabrics or whatever drapes and
: looks in scale? And price premium you'd pay
: if fine fabrics are used?
: 9. Other furniture or accessories you'd
: 10. If you get time to go to my Shutterfly
: page and look at the pix, pls list your top
: 5 dolls or outfits or accessories and your
: bottom 5 in rank order.
: 10. Any other thoughts or comments?
: Please reply to the board and let's talk it
: up. If you are shy, feel free to email me
: privately at firstname.lastname@example.org and thanks!
: M&M TreasureNet
- Survey for George, Terry and the folks who make Vita - Pls help! - Sharon Meyer January 28, 2012, 2:17 pm
- First, thank you for taking the time... (msg) - Terry Barner January 30, 2012, 10:50 pm
- Hi Sharon - Here are my answers - - Dave January 30, 2012, 2:11 pm
- Firstly a big round of applause for Valentine... she will be the - Karen in New Zealand January 29, 2012, 3:19 pm
- The backdrop that looked like a columned wall was promising but... - Terri-NY January 29, 2012, 2:53 pm
- OK Here it goes.... - Leneda January 29, 2012, 11:51 am
- Mixed-bag collection for me. I love My Valentine and have ordered her from you all ready. - Kate in NM January 28, 2012, 10:08 pm
- Love the collection! I have already placed my order....>>>>>>>>>>>> - Debra in Texas January 28, 2012, 7:18 pm
- I'm pretty sure that they know more from me than they really WANT to. But .... - flamingomoon January 28, 2012, 6:54 pm
- Survey - Lori in RI January 28, 2012, 4:49 pm
- I really love My Valentine, and have ordered her. I'd like to see dolls with rooted hair>> - Kathy in NJ/NYC January 28, 2012, 4:35 pm
- First off, I really like the fashions and accessories in >>> - Rosanna in OR January 28, 2012, 3:38 pm
- Well, since you asked - Joe in chicago January 28, 2012, 3:21 pm
- Feel free to send me your order, Joe - and thanks for the input! - Sharon Meyer January 28, 2012, 7:53 pm
- I would love a vacuum cleaner too...how cool that would be. msg---> - Lori in RI January 28, 2012, 4:56 pm
- I like the '40s also, and some 50's fashions. - kathy L January 28, 2012, 3:32 pm
- Totally agree with you, Joe!!.................. - Steve C. January 28, 2012, 3:27 pm
- Love the Vintage line, and My Valentine's face paint!!!.......... - Steve C. January 28, 2012, 3:19 pm