The Doris Day dress with white trim on blonde doll is called Portrait Archived Message
Posted by Sharon Meyer on January 28, 2012, 7:59 pm, in reply to "Totally agree with you, Joe!!.................."
Here is a pic. She is also wigged and retails for $190, though my mailing list members like my prices better. LOL |
: My Valentine is stunning, along with the
: vintage line- I have to get her. Agree with
: you on the blue taffeta dress and like the
: navy blue gown with white trim, too. Sort of
: 1960s Doris Day.
: Can see many of the more contemporary
: clothes pieces being used, and interchanged
: with vintage pieces.
: Love to see historical outfits, too.
: And no, a vacuum cleaner would be fun. But
: contemporary or an old ElectroLux, LOL???
: --Previous Message--
: But first, I have to say there are some
: pictured that have me excited for the first
: time since June of 2009 when gene retired!
: My main interest will always be 1940 to
: Love uniforms, suits and day wear.
: Preferr wearable or carry- able accessories
: Preferr realistic which also relates to
: fabrics. If it was touching my skin it's a
: different story!
: The style of hair matters more then wigged
: or rooted, like both.
: Silly of me and probably in the minority but
: would love to see appliances. I.e stereo,tv
: Super silly of me but a vacuum cleaner?
: My favorites in no particular order:
: Sunglass set (think I need a few of these!)
: The boots with fur
: Tres Elegant
: And probably my Total favorite- looks like
: blue taffeta with the white embellished
: collar-very very nice
: Least favorites- modern. But some pieces,if
: separates could be fun!
: Again, cograts on what looks to be a great
- Survey for George, Terry and the folks who make Vita - Pls help! - Sharon Meyer January 28, 2012, 2:17 pm
- First, thank you for taking the time... (msg) - Terry Barner January 30, 2012, 10:50 pm
- Hi Sharon - Here are my answers - - Dave January 30, 2012, 2:11 pm
- Firstly a big round of applause for Valentine... she will be the - Karen in New Zealand January 29, 2012, 3:19 pm
- The backdrop that looked like a columned wall was promising but... - Terri-NY January 29, 2012, 2:53 pm
- OK Here it goes.... - Leneda January 29, 2012, 11:51 am
- Mixed-bag collection for me. I love My Valentine and have ordered her from you all ready. - Kate in NM January 28, 2012, 10:08 pm
- Love the collection! I have already placed my order....>>>>>>>>>>>> - Debra in Texas January 28, 2012, 7:18 pm
- I'm pretty sure that they know more from me than they really WANT to. But .... - flamingomoon January 28, 2012, 6:54 pm
- Survey - Lori in RI January 28, 2012, 4:49 pm
- I really love My Valentine, and have ordered her. I'd like to see dolls with rooted hair>> - Kathy in NJ/NYC January 28, 2012, 4:35 pm
- First off, I really like the fashions and accessories in >>> - Rosanna in OR January 28, 2012, 3:38 pm
- Well, since you asked - Joe in chicago January 28, 2012, 3:21 pm
- Feel free to send me your order, Joe - and thanks for the input! - Sharon Meyer January 28, 2012, 7:53 pm
- I would love a vacuum cleaner too...how cool that would be. msg---> - Lori in RI January 28, 2012, 4:56 pm
- I like the '40s also, and some 50's fashions. - kathy L January 28, 2012, 3:32 pm
- Totally agree with you, Joe!!.................. - Steve C. January 28, 2012, 3:27 pm
- The Doris Day dress with white trim on blonde doll is called Portrait - Sharon Meyer January 28, 2012, 7:59 pm
- Love the Vintage line, and My Valentine's face paint!!!.......... - Steve C. January 28, 2012, 3:19 pm