I miss freezing my butt off in line at FAO for Toy Fair! I made (msg) Archived Message
Posted by Tomi in NYC on January 27, 2012, 2:19 pm, in reply to "I really miss when we would all anxiously await for new Gene items at this time of the year (msg)"
so many friends waiting in the freezing cold, and that excuberance when an FAO staff member handed out our numbers; then the mad rush to the 2nd floor, and thankful the store was warm. |
Then, if lucky, a trip to Toy Fair to see where all my money was going!
- I really miss when we would all anxiously await for new Gene items at this time of the year (msg) - Vince January 26, 2012, 8:44 pm
- I TOTALLY AGREE, VINCE! BOO! HOO! - Owen January 28, 2012, 8:07 am
- I miss freezing my butt off in line at FAO for Toy Fair! I made (msg) - Tomi in NYC January 27, 2012, 2:19 pm
- For me only Poppy Parker has captured my attention so I at least have that to look forward to. > - Mike January 27, 2012, 8:32 am
- Can you imagine 10 years from now, when we have all found our Grails.... - Karen in New Zealand January 27, 2012, 5:17 am
- I just have mine custom made, it's pretty damn cose to the same feeling :-) - D'Marcos January 26, 2012, 11:40 pm
- I think that every year. And finding out about the convention.nm - Kim in IL January 26, 2012, 11:20 pm
- We all do ;-) Looking forward to the next/new DAE line...(or) - Tim-in-NC January 26, 2012, 8:50 pm