I'm good! We had a little snow, but nothing too bad. Now we're having alot of flooding>> Archived Message
Posted by Meg in OR on January 20, 2012, 9:37 pm, in reply to "Very good day Meg! Back to rain, so the snow and ice are melting. I've revamped Savannah too--she "
my backyard looks like a lake. Looking forward to leaving for Maui in about a week. |
: looks much more period appropriate now.
: How are you doing?!!
- I've been stuck inside due to snow and ice, so spent some time - Jayne in Seattle January 20, 2012, 1:32 pm
- MR is really a fabulous and amazingly gorgeous outfit! I need to get that one out myself! - Mike January 21, 2012, 8:02 am
- Sorry about the ice Jayne, but glad you got to play dolls... Miss you! - Rosanna in OR January 20, 2012, 6:30 pm
- Nothing like playing with dolls when your stuck inside! You guys are getting the snow we had last > - Mary in CT January 20, 2012, 3:50 pm
- Sounds perfectly dreamy! I always imagined M.R. deserving some kind of glass/crystal slipper. Hmmm! - T.J. in S.F. January 20, 2012, 2:48 pm
- Hi Jayne! That sounds like a gorgeous combo! Hope you're having a good dolly day! - Meg in OR January 20, 2012, 2:10 pm