Sounds perfectly dreamy! I always imagined M.R. deserving some kind of glass/crystal slipper. Hmmm! Archived Message
Posted by T.J. in S.F. on January 20, 2012, 2:48 pm, in reply to "I've been stuck inside due to snow and ice, so spent some time"
: playing dollies. Midnight Romance has always
: been my favorite play doll, so her outfit
: doesn't get a lot of display time.
: Yesterday I decided to try it on Hibiscus,
: and WOW! It matches her eyes perfectly.
: She looks stunning in it. I don't think MR
: will ever get it back! Someday I'll be able
: to take pictures and post them, but for now,
: you will just have to imagine it. J
- I've been stuck inside due to snow and ice, so spent some time - Jayne in Seattle January 20, 2012, 1:32 pm
- MR is really a fabulous and amazingly gorgeous outfit! I need to get that one out myself! - Mike January 21, 2012, 8:02 am
- Sorry about the ice Jayne, but glad you got to play dolls... Miss you! - Rosanna in OR January 20, 2012, 6:30 pm
- Nothing like playing with dolls when your stuck inside! You guys are getting the snow we had last > - Mary in CT January 20, 2012, 3:50 pm
- Sounds perfectly dreamy! I always imagined M.R. deserving some kind of glass/crystal slipper. Hmmm! - T.J. in S.F. January 20, 2012, 2:48 pm
- Hi Jayne! That sounds like a gorgeous combo! Hope you're having a good dolly day! - Meg in OR January 20, 2012, 2:10 pm