You did an amazing job. It's beautiful. Archived Message
Posted by Terri-NY on January 18, 2012, 8:28 am, in reply to "Gene gets a "customized" Chaise Lounge..."
: I found this Chaise Lounge at Goodwill for
: $5.00 and it was the perfect size for Gene.
: It is/was actually a jewelry box. I hated
: the big polka dots and had thought to
: reupholster the polka dots with more pink
: satin. But, then I thought I would totally
: redesign it with this great remnant of panne
: fabric that I found in JoAnn's. I ended up
: taking the whole thing apart, disposing of
: the "box" bottom, saving the gold
: legs and covering two thick cut pieces of
: poster board with the print panne and black
: panne for the base. I also decided to make a
: small pillow to match.
: I'm very pleased with the results.
: Became this...
- Gene gets a "customized" Chaise Lounge... - Pamnaz January 18, 2012, 12:43 am
- Thank you all for the compliments! It was fun to do! - Pamnaz January 19, 2012, 12:48 am
- So elegant! Wonderful transformation! << - Jackie_NJ January 18, 2012, 11:09 pm
- I think I have that lounger too! pic----> - Lori in RI January 18, 2012, 6:46 pm
- You did a great job! - sushipurple January 18, 2012, 6:00 pm
- From ordinary to so glamourous. Great work!. nm - Mo in PA January 18, 2012, 4:31 pm
- I keep scrolling between the two pics, WOW I really can't believe it. - Attila January 18, 2012, 12:25 pm
- I am so impressed! - Diane on Whidbey Island January 18, 2012, 12:02 pm
- Both redos are amazing. - Bree January 18, 2012, 11:59 am
- ~Trash~ to Treasure...Gorgeous transformation! - Tim-in-NC January 18, 2012, 10:25 am
- Really fantastic! Love it! I recovered one for MetroDolls last year myself. I will look for a pic. - Mike January 18, 2012, 10:16 am
- Fantastic! - Meg in OR January 18, 2012, 10:09 am
- Great renovation! You did good! - LtCol Elaine January 18, 2012, 9:21 am
- Whaaaat!!!! Now, see, why couldn't they have done that in the first place? Crazy beautiful! Me want! - T.J. in S.F. January 18, 2012, 8:53 am
- You did an amazing job. It's beautiful. - Terri-NY January 18, 2012, 8:28 am
- Cute to Wow!! Great job! - Debra in Texas January 18, 2012, 6:42 am
- A stunning transformation..... perfect scale fabric - it looks terrific. - Karen in New Zealand January 18, 2012, 3:05 am
- Wow! That is amazing!! I Love it!! :-) - Helen in CA January 18, 2012, 2:10 am
- GREAT JOB!!! I am so impressed by this...Beautiful!!! - Brian in LA January 18, 2012, 1:43 am