Here are some pics of mine Archived Message
Posted by Lori on January 13, 2012, 12:46 pm, in reply to "I am thinking about getting an Evangeline Ghastly doll--->"
These are the vinyl ones. I made one into Corpse Bride to go with my Nightmare Before Christmas themed office. I love her. She wears Paintbox gowns perfectly if you ever wanted something custom Pam is awesome. Her feet are large but Marcia carries shoes for her and prices are good. |
: the girl with the big hands! I want to take
: gothic, haunting, halloweenish type
: pictures. Can anyone recommend a good one?
: I really don't know wany thing about them.
: I like her glass inset eyes.
- I am thinking about getting an Evangeline Ghastly doll---> - Lori in RI January 13, 2012, 6:28 am
- Someone is selling Creme de Cassis on ebay and showing it on Evangeline and it looks so great. - trish@dollymall January 15, 2012, 2:02 am
- I have been interested for a while...msg---) - Lori in RI January 14, 2012, 7:52 am
- thanks for all the info----msg---> - Lori in RI January 13, 2012, 8:05 pm
- Pictures of my Evangeline inside - warning: pic heavy! - Claire in Las Vegas January 13, 2012, 1:20 pm
- I have the gorgeous Halloween Convention NRFB one for sale on my - Terri-NY January 13, 2012, 1:04 pm
- Here are some pics of mine - Lori January 13, 2012, 12:46 pm
- What I do know, Lori...>>> - MZ in FtW January 13, 2012, 11:18 am
- If you only want one doll, get a wigged one. I did and she's fun to play with and change with wigs. - Meg in OR January 13, 2012, 10:53 am
- My friend and I each bought one recently she went with wigged and msg - Kim in IL January 13, 2012, 10:48 am
- I have seen them in person and they are very dramatic--try posting on prego, I know.. - Cynthia in PA January 13, 2012, 9:47 am
- i too am intrigued with them but i haven't quite >> - jeff January 13, 2012, 7:06 am