Nice! thanks for the photo's! Archived Message
Posted by Lori in RI on November 11, 2011, 4:09 pm, in reply to "Re: Does Horsman Rini clothing fit gene?"
: I don't think they fit that bad, yes They are
: large in the waist but the length and bust
: fit pretty well.
: the shoes are big but with a little museum
: wax you can get them on the foot so they
: look like they fit. The black boots fit well
: enough, the zipper makes them easy to put
: The black coat, large as it is, you might
: want it large in the waist so that you can
: get it over a lot of other layers of
: clothes. You can always belt it. and the
: skirt is so full, any dress will fit under
: it and be covered up.
: The santa outfit has a wire in the hem so
: you can fold it any way you like. it is two
: full circles QUite a large skirt! I love it!
- Does Horsman Rini clothing fit gene? - Lori in RI November 9, 2011, 6:34 pm
- Re: Does Horsman Rini clothing fit gene? - Leneda November 11, 2011, 11:07 am
- Nice! thanks for the photo's! - Lori in RI November 11, 2011, 4:09 pm
- pics inside my first post. - Leneda November 11, 2011, 11:07 am
- Here's a really bad pic of Breathless in most of it... - kathy L November 11, 2011, 12:01 am
- The reason I was asking is---msg--> - Lori in RI November 10, 2011, 6:22 am
- I put the little black dress on her---it fits like a mini-dress, - kathy L November 9, 2011, 11:25 pm
- I have Prom Night Rini. She isn't taller than Gene, but her body porportions are different.>> - Mary in CT November 9, 2011, 7:48 pm
- Re: Does Horsman Rini clothing fit gene? - Flamingomoon November 9, 2011, 7:25 pm