Thank you for posting that >> Archived Message
Posted by Jackie_NJ on November 10, 2011, 1:00 pm, in reply to "Last week I received my first JS - White Swan. I picked her because"
I am having the hardest time making a decision as to the JS dolls, and a big part of that is the dramatic make up they favor, which is not to my taste. (That's also why I could never cotton to the Avant Guardes). |
I am going to take another look and I thank you for your guidance. Good luck in your new home, whenever you get there, it will be wonderful!
My Ebay store:
My Etsy store for BJD clothes only:
- I'll say it again . . . - Owen D. November 10, 2011, 8:33 am
- I got my new FAO catalog this week, and was sad to have no special Gene inside. - Danalynne November 11, 2011, 11:56 am
- yes its is a good hiatus trying to 'catch up' but knowing there will be no new ones is sad. - Karen in New Zealand November 11, 2011, 4:03 am
- I miss that too..very much. - Jurrie November 11, 2011, 1:29 am
- Tonner's Knave of Hearts Cami has a sort of Gene-esque feel about her..... - Steve C. November 10, 2011, 6:18 pm
- From your lips to God's ears! If only! It would be my greatest wish! - Mary in CT November 10, 2011, 3:16 pm
- yes..AD and Integrity would have something special for the holidays.. - Taylor in Austin November 10, 2011, 1:14 pm
- About now we would be anticipating the delivery of our WU Club dolly>> - Meg in OR November 10, 2011, 10:17 am
- With her gorgeous face and a great resin body - Wow! That would be wonderful. - Terri/NY November 10, 2011, 9:56 am
- I agree! I love the JS dolls too. And I really miss seeing new Gene's. - Mike November 10, 2011, 8:40 am