Re: Caroline 648 map
Just a quick word to all those untrained would-be engineers, you cant just pop audio processors into an audio chain because the DJs fancy hearing their voices to be all nice and butch. You need to read some of the theory of audio processing and know what it does to the sound. (There is a stack of useful info at the front of all the Orban kit for example).
There should be ONE audio processor, and it should be adjacent to the transmitter, so it can CORRECT any problems thrown up by the link back to the studio. Sticking them earlier down the chain introduces a heap of artefacts that waste the quality/fidelity and can make it sound awful.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Caroline 648 map - Scottg May 21, 2018, 4:40 pm
- Re: Caroline 648 map - #6 May 21, 2018, 5:33 pm
- Re: Caroline 648 map - Mike Simmonds May 21, 2018, 7:46 pm
- Re: Caroline 648 map - Optimod May 21, 2018, 8:10 pm
- Re: Caroline 648 map - Alan June 4, 2018, 2:28 pm
- Re: Caroline 648 map - Scottg June 6, 2018, 7:19 pm
- Re: Caroline 648 map - Eric June 19, 2018, 11:42 am
« Back to index