Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting
Posted by Another Anorak on January 30, 2018, 8:43 am, in reply to "Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting"
Interesting - thanks for sharing the circuit diagram. As already suggested, the output is going to be full of harmonics so only suitable for micro power. I've never seen solid state switch IC's used in that way though.
On a slight tangent, what's the smallest viable antenna anyone has seen or better still used for Medium wave ? My best guess is the helical ones with a capacity hat used used by several of the LPAM stations such as the hospital radio stations. Has anybody for instance attempted medium wave from a vehicle - i know Top band amateur band can be done so very close.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Hobby LF/MF broadcasting - Dave Martin Admin January 27, 2018, 5:48 pm
- Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting - Fred Bramley January 27, 2018, 5:51 pm
- Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting - David January 27, 2018, 6:57 pm
- Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting - Fred Bramley January 27, 2018, 10:18 pm
- Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting - David-G1ZQC January 30, 2018, 2:21 am
- Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting - Dave Martin January 30, 2018, 6:32 am
« Back to index