Pirate / Free Radio
[ Post a Response | Pirate / Free Radio ]
Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting
Posted by Another Anorak on January 27, 2018, 6:45 pm, in reply to "Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting"
Although the top of the board is just out of the picture, looks like it's one of the American Part 15 compliant transmitters - similar to the Spitfire we can get over here. The modulation section is mainly not visible but other than that looks to be a PLL design with DIP switch selectable frequency. My Spitfire has grown a BFY51 transistor for an output giving best part of a watt output
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Hobby LF/MF broadcasting - Dave Martin Admin January 27, 2018, 5:48 pm
- Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting - Fred Bramley January 27, 2018, 5:51 pm
- Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting - David January 27, 2018, 6:57 pm
- Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting - Fred Bramley January 27, 2018, 10:18 pm
- Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting - David-G1ZQC January 30, 2018, 2:21 am
- Re: Hobby LF/MF broadcasting - Dave Martin January 30, 2018, 6:32 am
« Back to index
Please post or reply to any Radio-related subject / topic or question, all are welcome, Pirate, Legal, Web, Etc.
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!