Pirate / Free Radio
[ Post a Response | Pirate / Free Radio ]
Posted by Paul Vos on September 4, 2017, 10:44 am, in reply to "Re: Verweijs"
The reason the Verweij brothers were willing to give M&B the loan was Verweij wanted to silence other off-shore radio stations hoping the Dutch government would hold back on ratifying the MOA. Not Manders was the game changer, but John de Mol senior (father of the present media tycoon John de Mol) who started the Dutch service on RNI during the day. To make things worse for Verweij, John de Mol hired Joost den Draaier and Jan van Veen to be the first jocks and who were ex. Veronica jocks. With a popular second Dutch off-shore station on air, Verweij got very nervious and made some bad choices ending with the bomb attack on the Mebo. This ment Verweij himself triggered the MOA ratification that way in stead of preventing it.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Verweijs - Lerros September 2, 2017, 11:03 am
- Re: Verweijs - Mike Barraclough September 2, 2017, 12:19 pm
- Re: Verweijs - XERF September 3, 2017, 3:11 pm
- Re: Verweijs - Original Nick September 3, 2017, 5:24 pm
- Re: Verweijs - XERF September 3, 2017, 6:46 pm
- Re: Verweijs - XERF September 3, 2017, 7:51 pm
- Re: Verweijs - Paul Vos September 4, 2017, 10:44 am
- Re: Verweijs - XERF September 4, 2017, 11:46 am
« Back to index
Please post or reply to any Radio-related subject / topic or question, all are welcome, Pirate, Legal, Web, Etc.
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!