Pirate / Free Radio
[ Post a Response | Pirate / Free Radio ]
Re: Russ Tollerfield R.I.P.
Posted by Mr Spock on April 15, 2017, 1:48 pm, in reply to "Russ Tollerfield R.I.P."
It's always puzzled me that Russ Tollerfield Radio London's so called engineer, couldn't solve a simple problem that Radio London had and that was the off frequency heterodyne that plagued the station at night. You would have thought that an engineer would have known how to pull or pad a crystal and how to solve the problem of Caroline's audio getting into the Big L equipment.
R.I.P Russ, at least you got some good modulation on Big L.
- Russ Tollerfield R.I.P. - Mike Barraclough April 15, 2017, 12:32 pm
- Re: Russ Tollerfield R.I.P. - Ian April 15, 2017, 12:49 pm
- Re: Russ Tollerfield R.I.P. - Robbie Walker-Brown April 15, 2017, 12:53 pm
- Re: Russ Tollerfield R.I.P. - Mr Spock April 15, 2017, 1:48 pm
- Re: Russ Tollerfield R.I.P. - Skywave April 15, 2017, 2:17 pm
- Re: Russ Tollerfield R.I.P. - Tim Daniels April 18, 2017, 3:04 pm
« Back to index
Please post or reply to any Radio-related subject / topic or question, all are welcome, Pirate, Legal, Web, Etc.
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!