Posted by jodiecreations on May 16, 2018, 7:19 pm
Mother's day is always the hardest holiday for me.
My mother was my life, she was always their for me and delivered my son when he was born.
In 1988 I moved to Michigan from California, my parents traveled all the way to help me move with my 3 year old son.
2 months after I got here my mother's kidneys failed and she passed away. I will never forget that day as I held my son tight and told her goodbye.
30 years later and it still feels like yesterday.
So today I am taking a moment to share with you my Tiny Amelia Thimble and my mom.
Perhaps some of you could share photos of your mom's too.
To my mother...I love you.
- Jodie I know what you mean... - Linda Kriegbaum May 16, 2018, 7:34 pm
- Jodie - your picture is very touching and a very poignant... - Jan May 16, 2018, 8:01 pm
- Oh - how precious! 30 years - it goes by so fast. It is so sad she went> - Pat in KS May 16, 2018, 8:03 pm
- What a nice tribute to your mother. - Debbie May 16, 2018, 8:49 pm
- jodie, such beautiful memories. Thank you for sharing. - Lynda May 16, 2018, 8:49 pm
- Beautiful picture, heart touching story.. <3 Hugs Jodie! - Taryn in Fl May 16, 2018, 9:10 pm
- What a darling photo of your sweet mom! It's so touching, Jodie! - Livdollcity May 16, 2018, 9:19 pm
- This is so sweet, Jodie. Sending you lots of hugs - Anne in CA May 16, 2018, 9:39 pm
- oh, so sweet. - sharoninor May 17, 2018, 12:40 pm
- Tears in my eyes... - Jeanne/JPG May 18, 2018, 7:23 pm