The ones who started it...
Posted by Linda in PA on April 15, 2018, 8:50 pm
I was bored with Barbie and her gimmicks, with Tiffany and Crissy and their stiffness, and didn't like Bratz, although Moxie Girlz were okay. I found Moxie Teenz, which were kind of cool. More posable and I liked their inset eyes, but there were no clothes for them. Sigh. It was 2011 and I needed a new obsession. I found it while looking for clothes to fit the Moxie Teenz: looking at an outfit that "might" fit and down at the bottom of the ebay ad was a picture of a gorgeous doll, nude. "Who is this girl named Prudence?" I wondered. It was a lot of money (then) for a nude doll (you can imagine how I feel now!) but I had to have her. And then I found her outfit. And her friend Ellowyne. I ordered the first Ellowyne directly from Wild Imagination. And they are both still here:
Ellowyne and Brea
They don't get near enough screen time and they only change clothes occasionally (because they don't want anyone else to steal their favorite outfits!) but they will never leave.
- What a great story, Linda! So many of us came from Crissy - WOW. I love - Anne in CA April 15, 2018, 9:01 pm
- Linda, I love this! Ellowyne & Brea....total keepers & look what they started at Thimbledon!! - Lynda April 15, 2018, 9:06 pm
- They are both wonderful! Love the second pic, because it - Livdollcity April 15, 2018, 9:30 pm
- What a beautiful pair to start with. Glad to hear you still have them. - Debbie April 15, 2018, 9:32 pm
- The Crissy world and it bloomed for many of us! - Kim K April 15, 2018, 10:01 pm
- Wow - It is amazing Linda -- I think we traveled down the same road together! LOL>> - Pat in KS April 15, 2018, 10:15 pm
- Oh, what a nice story! It's wonderful you still have them both! - farrah April 15, 2018, 11:08 pm