Theme: Valentines from the archive, a quick doll room update & 2 nature pics>
Posted by Lynda on February 11, 2018, 5:53 pm
| My Valentine Princess.
Valentine Party with the little ones.
Esperanza and Valentine.
Be Mine, Valentine.
I am exhausted, what a busy three weekends!
One thing in the doll room is done.
This little cabinet with my Brutal Sun kitties.
Moving back in is quite the project.
I started simply putting the Ghastlys into the cabinets in no particular order.
Some are not dressed and not happy, and you cannot see the back rows.
I'll go back and organize once all of the collection is in the curios.
I plan to have John make some simple risers so that the back row doesn't totally disappear.
My fingers are also crossed that I will have display space for fun scenes
outside the curios when all is said and done.
This is how the jewelry project is coming along.
John tried to hang the case on the wall today but the screws were not the right size.
He'll mount it, soon.
The white foam for the earrings is simply a place holder.
I'll get better foam this week.
Our snow was melted last Sunday, we only had the big piles from the plow.
This is fresh snow from three different storms this week.
Yes, its at least 18". Phht.
Snacker Jack, impatiently awaiting his turn!
- Great job and I love it !!!!! - Beth in IL February 11, 2018, 6:44 pm
- amazing - sharoninor February 11, 2018, 6:47 pm
- I love all these pictures - lots to look at. The kitty cabinet is ideal. It houses - Livdollcity February 11, 2018, 6:59 pm
- Your doll room project is looking great! A suggestion on the risers .... - Cindy K in PA February 11, 2018, 7:10 pm
- Pretty Valentine Princess! Your room is looking wonderful. - KathyN February 11, 2018, 7:20 pm
- Oh wow!!!! What a fantastic dolly room and the idea of - Anne in CA February 11, 2018, 7:32 pm
- Your doll room is looking great! Love that last picture of Snacker! - Ivy in MA February 11, 2018, 7:38 pm
- LOVE the cabinets & paint! WOW! I am so jealous of your new room! - Jeanne/JPG February 11, 2018, 7:41 pm
- Oh....so much to see here! Love seeing your progress photos and all the beauties.> - Anita in TN February 11, 2018, 8:43 pm
- This is looking like dolly heaven to me!! WOW! This will be so nice Lynda> - Pat In KS February 11, 2018, 8:48 pm
- Lynda, your doll room looks beautiful, I love the curios and paint color. - Debbie February 11, 2018, 9:11 pm
- Your doll room looks fantastic ,Great job ,Nice dolls and lots of snow ! - Willy February 12, 2018, 4:28 am
- The room is looking great!!!! Love your Valentines photos and Snacker Jack! - Rita~bittyboutique February 12, 2018, 10:46 am
- beautiful pictures and your doll room is going to be something so special. Can't . - farrah February 12, 2018, 3:20 pm