NER: We visited the SCAD gallery for the Guo Pei fashion exhibit>>>
Posted by deb in atlanta on January 13, 2018, 10:15 am
It was breathtaking! Guo Pei is a Chinese fashion designer. You may recognize the yellow robe from the Met Gala, worn by Rhianna.
It was really dark inside the gallery, but I've managed to lighten the pics a little so you can see the details. Unbelievable beading and sequins, not to mention, the Shoes!
Here's a link *public* to my Facebook page, if you'd like to see the pictures:
- Fabulous, Deb! I am so envious. - Kay in Chgo January 13, 2018, 10:27 am
- wow! Deb, these gowns are amazing, true works of art. - Lynda January 13, 2018, 10:42 am
- Wow that is absolutely gorgeous... - jodiecreations January 13, 2018, 11:28 am
- What a stunning creation ! I am in awe, and am off to look at your album. Thanks for the pics ! - cathryn January 13, 2018, 11:53 am
- Swoon!!! These gowns are exquisite. Thank you for posting! - Bethany January 13, 2018, 12:54 pm
- The gowns are gorgeous. I will look at these photos again and again. Thank you. - Isobel January 13, 2018, 1:03 pm
- Wild Imagination!! A fabulous exhibit of exquisite hand beading >> - barbara in OR January 13, 2018, 1:22 pm
- Thanks for sharing the link. That was wonderful! - Queli January 13, 2018, 6:00 pm
- OH, wow, this gown is TDF!! Thanks for the link. I'm going out to see! - Jeanne/JPG January 13, 2018, 9:36 pm
- Wow. That's a lot of over-the-top. Some of those look like they could be Capitol fashions for the - Linda in PA January 13, 2018, 9:49 pm
- Deb, I saw these this morning, but haven't had a chance to post. They are unbelievable!! - Anita in TN January 13, 2018, 10:44 pm