Not Theme, just a TGIF archive mash up and some pics of tonightï¿½s January Sunset (so rare here)!
Posted by Lynda on January 12, 2018, 7:07 pm
| This beautiful Languid lives with a dear dolly friend now.
Wishing you a peaceful and healthy New Year, my friend.
My sweet (and saucy) Carabelle.
Gilded Gloom by Enchanted.
Always Playing Solitaire in a cozy sweater.
A fave couple, Zak & Esmeralda.
Looks like we may have caught them in a fight.
I overheard something about Zak's planned trip to Dafter MI.
A fun winter pic from a couple years ago.
Gown is by our Barbara OR.
I told her she needed a coat, but she wouldn't listen.
Madly Sadly Plaid in Jodie Creations, wow,
these were taken 4 years ago.
Now, for tonight's rare sunset.
This was such a treat in West Mi!
January is one of our cloudiest months, with an average of about 7% of available sunlight.
As I was pulling into our sub I was amazed by the sky.
It had been cloudy all day (all week, too), so this was truly unexpected.
The sky was changing so fast, John and pup Katy were not sure what to think.
I ran in, grabbed the camera and ran out to the front yard, LOL!
Happy Friday, have a great evening!
- Love your fun pics, and what a glorious sky you caught at just the right moment ! - cathryn January 12, 2018, 8:09 pm
- Love your mash-ups, Lynda - great pictures of the sunset!! - Kay in Chgo January 12, 2018, 8:20 pm
- Gorgeous sunset lynda...wow...you took some nice photos of it.. - jodiecreations January 12, 2018, 8:24 pm
- Beautiful! I love winter sunsets,,, - Linda Kriegbaum January 12, 2018, 10:34 pm
- GORGEOUS sunset pics! (And bowled over by the Dafter reference! LOLOL!) - Jeanne/JPG January 13, 2018, 12:02 am
- Those sky pictures are amazing, Lynda! So glad you went back - Eveline January 13, 2018, 4:02 am
- Incredible colors! Beautiful ladies, as well. - deb in atlanta January 13, 2018, 8:18 am
- Great dollies and beautiful sunset. Thanks for sharing. - KathyN January 13, 2018, 8:32 am
- Beautiful sunset photos! Great mashup too. Love the angles in the - Livdollcity January 13, 2018, 9:03 am
- Your ladies are gorgeous, as is the sunset. Michigan is such a pretty state. >> - Bethany January 13, 2018, 12:45 pm
- What wonderful sunset photos Lynda! And your dolls in the snow are cute too! - Rita~bittyboutique January 13, 2018, 8:53 pm