Do you ever look at people and think they look like dolls? I have. A couple >>
Posted by Bethany on October 9, 2017, 2:36 am
of years ago, Grant and I went to a local theater for a play and one of the actors looked like a short, bearded Rufus. One of the ushers looked like Lizette. This has become sort of game for me. When I'm watching people, I like to figure out who looks like what Ellowyne character.
Well. Tonight we have a guy who looks like Penn. His name is Ben Hedges and he does You Tube videos and the like. What do you all think? Separated at "birth"?
Just get Business Day Penn in a t-shirt and a YouTube account and he's this guy!
- Wow! What a resemblance, Bethany!! I have seen a few look alike, too. - Lynda October 9, 2017, 6:48 am
- Oh wow he does look like Penn! - Livdollcity October 9, 2017, 9:39 am
- I see people in dolls all the time. - sharoninor October 9, 2017, 9:52 am
- Doppleganger LOL When Penn 1st came out, I thought he looked like Freddie Highmore (Norman Bates) - Jennifer October 9, 2017, 11:27 am
- He really does. - Debbie October 9, 2017, 11:58 am
- Yes! - Vickie October 9, 2017, 2:35 pm
- When I first seen Amelia Thimble...years ago...she reminded me so - jodiecreations October 9, 2017, 10:03 pm
- Wow, you are so right!!!! - Anne in CA October 9, 2017, 11:16 pm
- Yup! Penn in the flesh! - Jeanne/JPG October 9, 2017, 11:55 pm
- Oh yes! - Or a feeling they look like! That is how most of mine get their name! >> - Pat in Ks October 10, 2017, 2:49 pm
- Ellowyne's Ennui: Do you ever look at people and think they look like dolls? I have. A couple >> - Carin October 13, 2017, 9:28 am