I have a wig question. Do you leave the velcro dots on your dolls heads or do you remove them?
Posted by Debbie on October 6, 2017, 6:56 pm
I started to buy Monique wigs and sometimes they snag the hair, but they are useful for Tonner wigs.
- I leave the dots on. When I use monique gold, I turn the wig inside out and put it gently over - Jeanne/JPG October 6, 2017, 6:59 pm
- Debbie, I leave the dots on, but when they fall off I use strips of moleskin instead, it - Lynda October 6, 2017, 7:00 pm
- I remove them. I've had a couple of wigs get snared by the velcro dots >> - Bethany October 6, 2017, 8:19 pm
- I removed all mine, they tend to snag the hair and cause it to frizz - jodiecreations October 6, 2017, 8:30 pm
- I don't like the velcro either because it has ruined some - Anne in CA October 7, 2017, 10:26 am
- Oh- I do not like the velcro at all. Ruins the wigs. Now - I have seen some>> - Pat in Ks October 7, 2017, 1:53 pm