Question for those of you who own resin dolls.>>
Posted by veralise on August 12, 2017, 1:59 pm
I'm considering buying my first ever resin doll and I really need first hand opinions!
Are you happy with yours? How do they compare to other dolls? Do they break easily? Would you buy another one?
Good points? Bad points?
Any comment is helpful!
Thanks a bunch!
- Wish I could be more of help, and I'd love to know what others say - Livdollcity August 12, 2017, 2:21 pm
- I can answer some of the questions for you & I'm sure others can as well>>>> - deb in atlanta August 12, 2017, 4:10 pm
- Comments about resin dolls... - Patricia in MN August 12, 2017, 4:25 pm
- My collection is eclectic and has evolved to include a mix of resins> - Lynda August 12, 2017, 4:35 pm
- I have quite the resing family going on: Ellowyne, Evangeline, Patsy, Amelia Thimble - all from - Linda in PA August 12, 2017, 7:16 pm
- Hi Judy....I had two and I was not fond of them...just couldnt bond..but others adore them - Kim K August 12, 2017, 8:08 pm
- I was also wondering about how much resins are yellowing throughout time? - Eveline August 12, 2017, 8:28 pm
- this is my experience with Asian bjds - cr1965 August 13, 2017, 8:20 am